In order to make it convenient for the students seeking admission to HFGC, certain common policies and procedures have been laid out. Policies enumerated herein are subject to change.
- Students are admitted based on their PU score.
- Application for admission to a course should be made only in the prescribed form, which will be provided along with the prospectus.
- Application forms properly filled in should be sent only to admission Office or handed over in person along with (1) a Xerox Copy of the mark sheet of qualifying examination attested by a Gazetted Officer (2) Prescribed Registration Fee. Registration Fee can be paid in cash at the Admission Office or by DD in favour of Hindustan First Grade College.
- All students seeking admission to any course should attach a Xerox copy of the mark sheet of qualifying examination and proof of age, duly attested along with the Application. The candidate should produce authentic Certificate indicating the corresponding marks for each grade in mark sheet.
- Applications, which are incomplete or not accompanied by the prescribed documents and Registration fees are liable for rejection.
- Admission notices will be sent to the selected candidates intimating the dates on which they should report at the Admission Office with the following Original Certificates and remit the prescribed fees in full.
- Documents to be submitted during admission:
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination and pass certificate, Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate.
- 4 Pass port size colour photographs.
- Any other document required.
For Admissions, Prospectus and Counseling, please contact:
Hindustan First Grade College,
27.F, 3rd Stage, Rajarajeshwari Temple Road,
Opp. To DAV Public School, J.P.Nagar,
Mysuru - 570008.